As pet lovers and guardians, we truly care about your pet and are committed to making their health our number one priority. Everyone at Petacure has at least one pet using our Cannabidiol (CBD) because we believe in the quality of our products and its benefits.
Petacure products are superior
- We only use premium high quality ingredients harvested and grown from our partner, Canna Barbara Farm. Not only is it made in USA, all our ingredients are 100% organic, third-party lab tested, cruelty-free, vegan and human grade.
- We utilized Nanotechnology to create Nano CBD in our tinctures. Nano CBD is so microscopically small, it will be get absorbed rapidly and completely for superior efficacy. The best form of CBD out on the market.
- We formulated our tinctures with the common ailments in mind so our products can aid in your pet's recovery.
- Your pet doesn’t have to be sick to use CBD. Many owners use CBD as part of their pet’s daily routine to promote overall health and well being. There is nothing better than seeing your pet be at his/her best and staying that way.
- We know how expensive a sick pet can be so we have priced our products competitively
- Our tinctures have a higher dose of CBD per bottle so less daily drops are needed compared to the other tinctures currently out on the market.
- Our CBD products are non-psychoactive because they come from the hemp plant. In other words, your pets will not get high.
- The entire line of Petacure is human grade and can be shared between your pet and you.
Petacure reminds you to be “Buyer Beware.”
CBD has become a popular alternate natural remedy for humans and animals because of its effectiveness in treating common ailments. Because of its gain in popularity in the health and wellness world, many companies started selling CBD and hemp products targeting pets.
We noticed that many products being sold on the market today had unknown sources of origin for their hemp and CBD products. Many CBD companies import their hemp products from other countries where regulations and legal restrictions are less stringent than the US. Europe and China are the 2 largest exporters to the US.
When choosing the right Hemp CBD product, ask yourself, “Do they say where their Hemp is sourced?” “Where is the source of the hemp?” “If sourced in other countries, are their waters and soils contaminated?”
Our Partner, Canna Barbara Farm in Santa Barbara, CA
Nanotechnology is a branch of technology dealing with the manufacture of objects with dimensions of less than 100 nanometers and the manipulation of individual molecules and atoms.
CBD Nanotechnology Advantage
When regular CBD is ingested, it will have to pass through our metabolic and digestive systems, which will filter out a large portion of the CBD, drastically reducing its bioavailability (the degree and rate at which a substance that is absorbed into the bloodstream). This is where the Nano CBD has its advantages.
Nano CBD’s microscopic size provides exceptionally high bioavailability and therapeutic effect, and are absorbed by the body, either orally or through the skin, rapidly and completely. In other words, this means higher potency and faster onset of action for lower doses so you use less to receive the benefits of CBD.