Coupon Special: Buy one bottle and get the second one at 50% off!
Use code BOGO50 to receive a special price of $117 on a Two Pack
* Limited time offer expires February 28th, 2019; Applies to Two Pack purchase only.
Fur Comfort is formulated with Turmeric utilizing Nanotechnology to create nano-sized CBD in order to infuse all the ingredients for superior, rapid absorption and therapeutic effects. It will help alleviate pains and aches associated with inflammation caused by various conditions like arthritis.
Our tinctures contain 750 mg of Hemp Oil derived CBD which is one of the highest out on the market today. Nano CBD gets absorbed through the mucous membrane and into the blood stream unlike Full Spectrum tinctures, where a majority of the CBD is discarded and unused by the body. High Potency so you use less.
1 oz (30 ml) 1.5 mg of CBD per drop.
Use coupon code BOGO50 for half off the second bottle of a Two Pack
Free shipping to the USA.
Our tinctures can be administered directly into your pet’s mouth or placed onto their favorite snack or meal (dosage suggestions below).
- 100% Organic CBD (Hemp Oil derived CBD)
- 100% Organic Hemp oil
- 100% Organic Turmeric
- Each 30ml bottle contains 750 mg of Hemp Oil derived CBD. Each drop contains 1.5mg.
- Hemp Oil is rich in nutrients like potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium, phosphorus, B1, B2, B6, Omega 3 & 6 and many more. Hemp oil is a powerful antioxidant with many health benefits. Hemp oil has an ideal 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids, a balance that has been shown to support heart health and promote proper cardiovascular function.
- Turmeric’s health benefits come from its active compound Curcumin that has powerful anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal benefits. Also promotes heart and liver health, digestive health and helps with pain relief. Recent studies have shown that Curcumin has an anti-cancer effect on cancer cells.
Our products are non-psychoactive.
Dosage Suggestion PDF
Dosing amount depends on your pet’s need and weight.
We do recommend doing your own research to see what would work best with your pets and always consult your veterinarian.
Statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.