Fur Relief Balm is formulated specifically to reduce pain and inflammation, which can be caused by arthritis, allergies, and other environmental factors. Works great on flea bites and dry skin too!
Our Fur Relief comes in a 1oz. balm stick for easy and clean application. You can take it with you anywhere.
**Topical Use Only. Do not use on cats**
2 for $80
3 for $110
Free shipping to the USA.
- 100% CBD (Hemp Oil derived CBD)
- 100% Organic Coconut Oil
- 100% Organic Chamomile
- 100% Organic Spearmint
- 100% Organic Peppermint
Contains 500 mg of Hemp Oil derived CBD.
- Coconut Oil applied topically, promotes the healing of cuts, wounds, hot spots, dry skin, bites and stings. It protects against fleas, ticks, and mites and soothes cracked pads.
- Chamomile has medicinal properties, such as anti-microbial, antiseptic, anti-spasmodic, and anti-inflammatory. It can be used to heal wounds, relieve pain and soothe allergies.
- Spearmint Oil is used to soothe inflamed skin by reducing the redness, swelling, and itching. It helps to disinfect the skin promoting the speedy healing of cuts, wounds, and scars.
- Peppermint is anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and analgesic with soothing properties.
Our products are non-psychoactive.
*We have tested our balm formula with family and friends with ailing conditions like arthritis and eczema. Our balm has been proven to be effective in soothing and relieving the pain so we know it will work well on your dog as well as yourself.
Statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.