Fur Wellness is formulated with B-12 utilizing Nanotechnology to create nano-sized CBD in order to infuse the ingredients together for superior, rapid absorption and therapeutic effects. It will help maintain your pet’s optimum well-being and aid in their recovery from illnesses, such as, auto-immune disorders and immune-mediated diseases.
Our tinctures contain 750 mg of Hemp Oil derived CBD which is one of the highest out on the market today. Nano CBD gets absorbed through the mucous membrane and into the blood stream unlike Full Spectrum tinctures, where a majority of the CBD is discarded and unused by the body. High potency so you use less.
1 oz (30 ml) 1.5 mg of CBD per drop.
2 for $99
3 for $140
4 for $170
Free shipping to the USA.
Our tinctures can be administered directly into your pet’s mouth or placed onto their favorite snack or meal (dosage suggestions below).
- 100% Organic CBD (Hemp Oil derived CBD)
- 100% Organic Hemp oil
- 100% Organic B-12 (1000mg)
- Each 30ml bottle contains 750 mg of Hemp Oil derived CBD. Each drop contains 1.5mg.
- Hemp Oil is rich in nutrients like potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium, phosphorus, B-1, B-2, B-6, Omega 3 & 6 and many more. Hemp oil is a powerful antioxidant with many health benefits. Hemp oil has an ideal 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids, a balance that has been shown to support heart health and promote proper cardiovascular function.
- Vitamin B-12 plays a vital role within the body including the function of the brain and nervous system, cell growth and formation of red blood cells. B-12 also helps maintain normal functioning of the spinal chord, helps to regulate appetite, energy, and metabolism.
Our products are non-psychoactive.
Dosage Suggestion PDF
Dosing amount depends on your pet’s need and weight.
We do recommend doing your own research to see what would work best with your pets and always consult your veterinarian.
Statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.